Overseas students

Overseas students : Come and study with us !

We are looking to enroll overseas students who wish to study at the faculty of agriculture in the graduate school of agriculture (MA) (https://www.ehime-u.ac.jp/english/)and the united graduate school of agricultural science (PhD), Ehime University(http://rendai.agr.ehime-u.ac.jp/english/index.html). If you want to apply, please look at the entrance examination information.

Photo: A student from India who finished her PhD in March 2015.